It is seen as the hallmark of the real man: the beard. At one point it was seen as something for the hipster, but WRM Magazine said earlier that the hipster does not exist. In any case, women love men with beards and that is even scientifically proven. Having this facial hair or ‘hair on chin and cheeks in the man’ (as the Van Dale describes a beard), certainly has advantages. Some men, however, can not grow a good beard, but WRM actually not?
Explanations for the beard
Before we start looking at the best way to grow a beard, first a warning: a male beard seems to be at least just as filthy as an average toilet. Reassuringly, the man does not have to get sick himself. The fact is that if the bacteria from the male beard end up in the water pipes of the toilet, everything would not be cleaner. Yet many men want a lot of hair on their chin and cheeks, as the ultimate expression of masculinity. Unfortunately, for some gentlemen, not everyone can manage to grow a full-fledged beard. There are two main reasons for this:
– Androgens. These fabrics determine how male you are and so how much of your face is covered with hair. The best-known representative of androgens is testosterone. The less you have of this, the less beard growth.
– Origin. You have the advantage if you have dark hair, because then you will probably get a full beard sooner. Yet there are also exceptions. Asians also have dark hair, but for them the rule of ‘dark hair, fuller beard’ does not apply.
If you currently have a blotterbill face as a man and do you want to do something about it? Apart from taking into account the aforementioned factors that make it possible to grow a beard or not, you can of course also use some tips. So you can still leave a beautiful beard or at least get something from her on your face. Say goodbye to those soft baby cheeks!
– Use minoxidil. It has never been scientifically proven, but it seems to be a panacea. It was initially used for high blood pressure, but it is claimed that minoxidil also stimulates beard growth. If you want to use this, first consult your doctor.
– There is another panacea, namely biotin, or vitamin B8. You find this in everyday food, but in this way it is again not scientifically proven that it actually helps.
– A lot of shaving / grooming, but there is also a lot of uncertainty about this. One claims that a lot of shaving ensures that hair growth is stimulated, the other says it is a myth.
The above tips are therefore not completely waterproof. There is actually only one tip that has an effect anyway and that is patience. Growing a beard takes time, so patience is a clean thing in this case. And if you have patience, hopefully you can finally say goodbye to your blotter’s face after a while. I did succeed in any case!